Great British Interiors (Legacy)
A bespoke gallery driven site and appliance shop for a Sevenoaks based kitchen designer
Great British Interiors are a long established company with a huge catalogue of professional images, capturing their wonderful design and installation work. They needed a site that (a) showcased their craftsmanship with the minimum of distraction and (b) allowed them to securely sell a wide range of appliances.
Custom display galleries with eCommerce functionality
We agreed and and set about designing a framework that would stay out of the way as much as possible whilst allowing visitors easy access to all site pages. The image led galleries utilised a custom built navigation controller whilst the PCI 1 compliant shop, securely sold a range of over 300 quality products.
- Practice wide Corporate Branding plus all associated elements
- Site planning and layout
- Custom web application design
- eCommerce product databases with secure payment gateway
- Site build, hosting and development
- Content management systems
- Design and artwork for printed collateral
Completed : February 2018
Design, branding, web hosting, development and B2B marketing The Xceed Group website provides the primary point of introduction to the company's...